Associations use resale programs to encourage member participation
Resellers of products that are associated with security and loss prevention find that reselling the I.D. Checking Guides adds to their efforts.
Our products are restricted in circulation and not available to the general public. Therefore, resellers must be able to limit their sales to government agencies; established, licensed businesses; and sworn law enforcement officers.
Some resellers that effectively limit circulation are:
- Associations where sales are limited to association members.
- Resellers that only sell to government agencies.
- Resellers selling to specific customers with proof of license, such as notaries.
- Franchisors that make the Guides available to their franchisees.
- Police supply stores that only sell to uniformed police officers.